Comet is doing for Machine Learning what GitHub did for software. We allow data science teams to automagically track their datasets, code changes, experimentation history and production models creating efficiency, transparency, and reproducibility. Ever wondered how Linus felt when he invented GIT? How about the brains behind JIRA? Machine Learning teams operate like software teams 15 years ago and we started Comet.ml to write the rules of ML workflows and teams.
You’re welcome here
Working in a fast dynamic startup is challenging and lots of fun. We are looking for people who want to make an impact with their roles and decisions. If you are excited about pushing code that will change the way data scientists work all over the world, this is the right place for you. Comet.ml is backed by major VCs and we’re looking to expand our team. This role can be based in our NYC SoHo office, Tel-Aviv (Israel) or remote.
Comet.ml is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information/characteristics and any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.
The Comet Technical Customer Success Manager is responsible for serving large enterprise accounts with locations throughout the world. This position will be the first Technical CSM at Comet who will be a key player in helping us build a playbook that scales, creating happy Comet customers.
The Technical CSM proactively works with a broad set of stakeholders to illustrate the value delivered through Comet software & services. They serve as the internal voice of the customer while working with other Comet teams and partners around the world to exceed customer expectations.
- Actively serve global accounts including some of the world’s leading organizations in industries such as financial services, insurance, pharmaceuticals, transportation, manufacturing & technology.
- Gain an understanding of client’s use cases and desired business outcomes and help users achieve these goals via onboarding, training, QBR’s, and ongoing support.
- Help clients translate the business use cases they’re trying to crack into data science solutions.
- Understand the client’s strategic vision and align with Comet’s feature set to tangible achieve these goals.
- Partner with Comet’s Account Executive, Data Scientists, and DevOps Teams to ensure successful deployment and engagement with Comet.
- Provide guidance to customer organizations on how to leverage Comet to implement data science projects from design to production.
- Implement customer engagement strategies including QBRs & Joint Success Plans.
- Leverage Customer Health analytics to identify customer upsell opportunities & churn risks.
- Collaborate with the Comet Sales team to expand customer relationships & ensure renewals.
- Effectively solve ad-hoc customer issues as needed, interacting with Engineering Support, escalating customer issues as needed, and identifying solutions/resources.
- Collaborate with Marketing to grow the library of customer testimonials, and provide a feedback loop of feature usage, requests, and value.
- Inform customers of Comet’s Product roadmap & provide continuous customer feedback to Comet’s Product team.
- Stay current customers on Comet’s products, competitive landscape & data science trends.
- Embrace & contribute to Customer Success team methodologies.
- Passion for serving large organizations and for data science.
- Excited and energized about being the first Technical CSM at Comet
- Strong verbal/written communication & presentation skills; extraordinary listening skills.
- Comfort establishing credibility with senior decision-makers & influencers.
- Ease in speaking to stakeholders at all levels and various departments: from business executives to data scientists, analysts, and IT.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; formulate solutions that deliver real business value.
- Ability to recognize & maximize new business opportunities
- Well organized; handle multiple accounts & assignments simultaneously.
- A commitment to exceed goals that is internal, constant & self-imposed.
- B.S. or B.A. in business management, finance, economics, data science or similar study. MBA, Masters in Computer Science or similar degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise analytics/data science.
- Working knowledge of Big Data technologies, databases and cloud services.
- Understand enterprise software platform architecture and strategies.
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise advanced analytics/data science.
- Working knowledge of databases and data science technologies such as common frameworks, and other tooling. Validated results in prior role.
- 3-6 years of prior account management, customer success, consulting experience, preferably within enterprise software or data science.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.