The Boundless Operations team is looking for a Business Analyst to support our rapidly growing global customer facing teams and CRM function. We’re looking for someone who is adept at driving actionable insights that seek to improve operational KPIs and aid in our ability to prioritize effectively. The Boundless Operations org consists of customer facing teams that provide support as customers compile and finalize their immigration applications.
An effective Business Analyst is a highly-motivated self-starter who is very analytical, an independent and critical thinker, enjoys working collaboratively, and is dynamic enough to learn and support a variety of operational business functions.
- Provide guidance and thought partnership to global operations leaders and stakeholders on how best to harness available data for critical business needs and goals
- Translate business questions into verifiable hypotheses, create experiments and/or analysis to test, work with stakeholders to execute, and generate recommendations based on the findings
- Effectively story tell with data, informing operations leaders and allowing them to prioritize effectively
- Build dashboards from scratch for functional leads, allowing them to independently access, monitor, and report out on relevant performance data
- Work cross-functionally with global operations leads to help solve across a broad array of operational challenges
- Perform weekly analysis on existing operations work to measure and report on quality and productivity of workflows, as part of this analysis develop and suggest process improvements with managers and other key stakeholders to improve workflows
- Provide analytical support and thought partnership for operational questions or problems as they arise in real-time
- 2-5 years of experience working with business leaders to identify problems, recommending and applying analytical rigor around finding solutions
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of how to separate and combine tasks into an efficient workflow
- Can see opportunities for synergy and integration where others can't and can get more out of fewer resources.
- Ability to deliver clear and succinct interpretations of analysis in a manner accessible to all relevant stakeholders
- Capability to validate and explain trends and results compared to outlined success metrics
- Experience with tools to extract, manipulate, analyze, and visualize datasets (e.g. SQL, Excel, Heap, and/or others)
- Derives energy from change; can shift gears with ease