Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk. Lookout is trusted by hundreds of millions of individual users, enterprises and government agencies and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, India, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Lookout’s Continuous Delivery team is transforming how Lookout Engineering teams build and deliver products. The team's vision is to enable innovation and delight our fellow engineers and customers by providing a low friction, high quality continuous delivery platform. As an Engineer working on Continuous Delivery, you will play a pivotal role enabling Lookout Engineering teams to rapidly build, deliver and run global products and services at scale. You will work with a nimble team to build, deploy and document the components that comprise the Continuous Delivery pipeline in AWS. We strive to constantly expand our internal Engineering team's ability to quickly release new services and features for our customers. Our core tool chain includes a variety of OSS projects (Spinnaker, Docker, Chef, Jenkins, Terraform, Consul) which broadens the languages we use (Python, Java, Ruby, Groovy, Go).
As we continue to grow and scale, we need a rock solid Engineer who loves the challenge of helping fellow Engineers deliver existing and new products to customers faster and with greater quality.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in cloud services, CI/CD and distributed systems. As a member of this team you will:
- Develop new services and features for the CD platform
- Evaluate new technologies and methodologies for integration into the CD platform
- Fully participate in the ownership of your services and components, including on-call duties
- Implement comprehensive functional and system test automation
- Create documentation to enable self service
- Internal customer outreach, advocacy, and support
- 7 + years experience with CI/CD practices, tool chains such as but not limited to Jenkins, Artifactory, Spinnaker, Github, Docker
- Excellent object-oriented development skills
- Experience designing, building and operating large-scale distributed systems in AWS
- Proficient in Python, Java, Ruby or Go