Lookout is a leading cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust.
Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto , India, and Washington, D.C. Lookout is a modern startup for the modern world, run by apps! As part of Lookout's engineering team, you will have an opportunity to take on some of the most interesting challenges in one or more core areas of intellectual property and fundamental building blocks that form Lookouts category-defining security products.
In order to tackle these problems, you must be open-minded to explore new areas as well as evolve key existing systems, such as high scale cloud systems, End Point Platforms (Windows/Linux/iOS/Android) development, detection engines, analysis systems, cloud backend micro-services, front-end/UI, Data Engineering and CI/CD. If you enjoy building cutting edge products leveraging the latest technologies, tools and development methodologies, and want to make an immediate impact through your work, come check us out.
Lookout Infrastructure Engineering team is responsible for the end-to-end build, scale and management of the infrastructure required to operate CASB services. Infrastructure team is mainly focused on owning infrastructure services.
- Design, develop, automate and operationalize software updates with zero downtime
- Build and automate and secure application configuration, auto deployment and provisioning services
- Develop innovative ways to smartly measure and monitor application and Infrastructure health
- Work with engineering and product management to architect and build features that are highly available, high-performance and secure
- Interact with the Engineering for supporting/maintaining/designing backend infrastructure for product support
- Experience managing infrastructure using major cloud providers like GCP, Azure or AWS
- Have experience with modern virtualization technologies like Docker, KVM, OpenStack or any orchestration platforms
- Automation of deployment, customization, upgrades and monitoring through Kubernetes
- Create fully automated global cloud infrastructure, that spans across multiple regions
- Automation is a part of your daily functions, so thorough familiarity with Unix Bourne shell scripting and Python as a critical survival skill.
- 5+ years of experience with BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Good exposure to private or public cloud services in a highly available and scalable production environment eg : GCP
- Strong knowledge of Linux systems administration and architecture.
- Strong development experience in Automation using Python or other languages.
- Understanding of networking and network virtualization required.
- Extensive experience with Linux systems virtualization, and network administration.
- Good experience in Building tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment automation tools such as Jenkins, Ansible etc.
- Working Experience in source control tools such as GIT/GitHub/GitLab,
- AWS / GCP certification is nice to have
- Experience with big data infrastructure like Mongo DB and large SQL deployments is a big plus.
- Knowledge of distributed systems is a big plus.
- Flexible, Adaptable and proactive nature
- Great learning attitude to newest technology and a Team player