Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk. Lookout is trusted by hundreds of millions of individual users, enterprises and government agencies and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, India, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Lookout’s Continuous Delivery team is transforming how our Engineering teams build and deliver products. As an Engineer working on the Continuous Delivery team, you will play a pivotal role in enabling Lookout Engineering teams to rapidly build, deliver and run global products and services at scale. You will work with a nimble team to build, deploy and document the components that comprise the Continuous Delivery pipeline. You will be instrumental in our adoption of Google Cloud Platform. Our core tool chain includes a variety of OSS projects (Spinnaker, Docker, Jenkins, Terraform, Kubernetes) which broadens the languages we use (Java, Ruby, Python).
As we continue to grow and scale, we need a rock solid Engineer who loves the challenge of moving technical mountains while helping fellow Engineers deliver existing and new products to customers faster and with greater quality.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in cloud services, CI/CD, and distributed systems. As a member of this team you will:
- Develop and support the entire continuous delivery platform
- Implement comprehensive functional and system test automation
- Implement infrastructure-as-code automation in a multi-cloud system (AWS and GCP)
- Ensure conformity to continuous delivery best practices within the Engineering organization
- 10+ years experience with CI/CD practices, tool chains such as but not limited to Jenkins, Artifactory, Spinnaker, Github, Docker
- 10+ years experience with automation programming in Python, Java, Ruby or similar scripting language
- 5+ years experience with designing, building, and operating large-scale infrastructure-as-code distributed systems on AWS or GCP
- Strong experience with infrastructure designing, automation and orchestration
- Proven experience with Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field/degree, and/or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with FedRAMP or similar security audits and adherence
- Experience with migrating microservices to Kubernetes, as well as Kubernetes deployment designs and GKE cluster administration
- Experience with cloud to cloud migration
- Experience implementing least-privilege SAML to IAM cloud security models