Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk. Lookout is trusted by hundreds of millions of individual users, enterprises and government agencies and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, India, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on its blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Development and enhancement of Lookout’s category defining CASB and SASE products
- Responsible for developing and enhancing a few of the platform capabilities like Policy Engine, Data Leak Prevention (DLP) System, SaaS/IaaS cloud connector and many more.
- Participate in a complete development life cycle starting with understanding various functional requirements, understand/refine functional specification and develop for high throughput and easy to maintain systems.
- Work with QA, Performance and automation team in delivering high quality products.
- Influencing the features and direction of the product and platform with your own ideas
- Work with the Customer Support team in troubleshooting and fixing customer issues and identifying the product gaps.
- Take an active role in mentoring junior developer
- 8+ years of experience with an engineering degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Strong Java Programming skills (Java Collections Framework, Multithreading, Concurrency, Performance)
- You have previously designed, architected and implemented, or played a part in implementing large scale microservice architectures, messaging patterns and authentication protocols.
- Hands on experience with commonly used Design Patterns in Java
- Experience with Spring Framework and RESTFul Services
- Experience developing high performance, high throughput (enterprise grade) web services and applications
- Experience in addressing Non Functional Requirements: Performance, Security, Scalability. Maintainability etc.
Nice to have:
- Strong understanding of network security (TLS, SAML, PKI)
- Systems Integration Experience: MQ, Kafka, Hibernate, Redis
- Experience with Regular Expressions (Regex) based data processing
- Experience with processing data in XML, JSON and YAML formats
- Experience with parsing code, structured data, and document formats
- Experience with microservices and cloud platforms (Docker, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with Git, Jira, Jenkins