Educative is looking for an extraordinary Visual Designer to help us delight current and potential users, ensuring we have a polished and premium aesthetic across all user touchpoints.
This is an excellent role for candidates that have 3+ years of relevant experience and are excited about using their skills alongside technical course creation team to build an innovative upcoming brand in Ed-tech.
- Create original, premium-quality illustrated visuals and assets for online technical courses.
- Bring fresh ideas on teaching technical content using illustration
- Review technical courses, prior to launch, ensuring aesthetic appeal of illustrations and adherence to quality standards
- Stay up to date on best practices and new initiatives in the industry and contribute to putting Educative on the forefront of visual design.
- 3+ years in professional commercial design making customer-facing graphics or illustrations
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple design projects simultaneously based on rapidly evolving business needs. The company is a fast-growing tech company with an international presence, so agility is key.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to clearly understand the needs and objectives of the multifunctional team and ‘talk through’ design decisions.
Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built from the ground up to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.