Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched banking product, Passbook. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
As the Change and Process Manager supporting Remitly's operations in the Philippines, your role is to improve organizational effectiveness by implementing delivery and operational excellence practices across the organization. You will spearhead the transformation and improvement of change programs' life cycles through advanced functional & process knowledge, and advanced product expertise to manage implementations. The Change and Process Manager will collaborate with the stakeholders and partners to analyze existing systems, programs, policies and procedures and administrative best practice in connection with Remitly business objectives and service and operational success.
Remitly strives to provide customers with the best experience and service possible so the ideal candidate will demonstrate strong, concise English writing skills and an understanding of the connection between compassionate customer care and the company's success. This position is based in Mandaluyong City, Philippines and requires strong collaboration with our Seattle team.
What You'll Do:
- Implement strategic quality direction into operational guidelines and practices and support ongoing expansion of the quality culture across the organization
- Provide support to develop support assets (e.g. tracking tools for operational excellence success stories, tracking of root cause/lessons learned from actual delivery experiences, etc.)
- Communicate to key management stakeholders on salient quality issues and business opportunities
- Own end to end project management plan - Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitor and Control, Completion or closure of Project, Estimating timelines, Costs, Resource requirements and Execution
- Understand the Transition Plan, focus on timelines and assumptions & seek clarifications if any
- Manage product roll outs, corridor launches, queue launches and site-flagship initiatives/policies
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Roll out material and/or implement processes relevant to the projects
- Conduct detailed transition planning in accordance with defined service go-live commitments
- Create detailed RACI matrix at the planning stages with all cross-functional team members
- Track day-to-day tasks as per project plan, highlight risks & put in place mitigation action plans
- Establish governance and meeting cadence with customers and cross-functional teams
- Prepare Tollgate report-out docs & own completion of all tollgate deliverables including travel and site readiness
- Escalate pending activities as per escalation matrix for the project
- Maintain Action, issue, risk logs and keep the teams updated about changes in status through proactive communication
- Manage relationships with multiple stakeholders locally, offshore, across departments and coordinate on dependencies, risks & issues
- Work with cross-functional teams - Marketing, Product, Customer Service Operations, Risk Operations, Shared Services and Human Resources, and take all transition deliverables to closure
Who You Are:
- You possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in intensive project management and change management development to numerous programs in a fast-paced industry.
- You are able to execute abilities such as decision making, people management, personal development, product planning, and critical thinking in performing change and process management responsibilities
- You are Six Sigma Certified
- You have strong conceptual, analytical, facilitation and conflict resolution skills, within an agile environment, as well as strong stakeholder management.
- You are able to use qualitative and quantitative insights to make better decisions.
- You take ownership and accountability.
- You continuously seek to improve every process in the Company by focusing on enhancing the activities that generate the most value.
- You are accountable to commitments.
- You are flexible on work schedules
Key Competencies Required
Project Management - Possess an understanding of project management processes and procedures; capability to evaluate and articulate the impact of the identified risks on the project.
Risk Management - Proactively identify potential risks, understand & assess implications of identified risk, recommend mitigation plan and owners
Results/ Action- orientation - Display attention to detail, accuracy of work, sense of responsibility toward work and ability to accomplish projects and tasks in a timely manner
Stakeholder Engagement - Has strong relationship building skills and Customer-Service Orientation; understand clients' needs & business contingencies ; handle internal & external stakeholders
Decision-making - can take decisions independently & display maturity while making decisions
Change Management & Flexibility - Ability to adapt to change; manage complex tasks simultaneously; and manage stress on the job
Middle to Senior Manager Level - Individual contributor
- Financial Services
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Information Technology and Services
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Business Process Management