Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
- Responsible for the administration of all cloud service platforms. Seeking a senior level system administrator with Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) hosting operations experience. The Engineer will primarily work on projects involving designing/implementing new clients, products, processes and solutions within the Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) cloud computing services. Architect, deploy, and administer computing services in various Cloud Infrastructure providers in GCP, Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure. This position is ideal for a mid-to-senior level system admin looking to bring their public cloud experience to a growing company.
- AWS 2+ years' experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies(e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS) or equivalent GCP experience to develop and maintain cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security
- DevOps: experience as a DevOpsCloud Engineeradmin in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS/GCP environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks).
- Strong experience with Linux/UNIX systems and the best practices for deploying applications to those stacks.
- Experience with different databases, including working knowledge of SQL, relational data stores (we use PostgreSQL) — and maybe even NoSQL databases (we hope!).
- A commitment to best practices. We’ll want your opinions on operational processes, DevOps, deployment checklists, and more
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or combination of comparable education and experience typically obtained by 5 or more years related work experience.
Nice to have:
- Strong understanding of network security (TLS, SAML, PKI)
- Systems Integration Experience: MQ, Kafka, Hibernate, Redis
- Experience with Git, Jira, Jenkins