Owlet - the leading voice of baby - is looking for a freelance graphic designer to support the brand team as we build our band to greater heights! This role supports our marketing efforts by creating necessary assets across our 360 degree marketing program - think social media, website, presentations, blog, emails, digital ads and more! We are looking for someone to take our vision and bring it to life with our beloved consumer.
- Design marketing assets on a per project basis
- Collaborate with design team to understand brand vision and trajectory for growth
- Bring visual ID to life through all works created
- Seek out and recommend new creative opportunities for the brand
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in design-related field
- 3-5 years of design experience working for a consumer product company
- Must be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other Creative Cloud applications
- Strong creative eye with attention to detail in bringing the consumer emotion behind the brand forward
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Video editing skills a bonus, but not required
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.