SUMMARY: We are looking for a reliable Revenue Manager to perform the responsibilities listed below. This position will report to the Director of Finance.
- Review sales arrangements to ensure revenue is recognized in accordance with US GAAP and internal policies.
- Develop and analyze reports and statistics reflecting sales performance and profitability.
- Work collaboratively with members of accounting, IT, FP&A and third-party service providers to drive best practices in revenue recognition and reporting.
- Implement revenue recognition system enhancements and automation within NetSuite.
- Manage the Company’s SSP assessments.
- Develop and maintain internal controls over revenue processes.
- Ensure proper system transaction flow and revenue recognition for all product listings.
- Review and analyze customer contracts to ensure compliance with material contact terms and associated revenue recognition implications.
- Consult with sales and marketing teams on deal structure and terms for revenue compliance and optimization.
- Support quarterly review and year-end audit requests.
- Research revenue guidance and draft technical memos documenting the company’s application of revenue accounting standards.
- Contribute to monthly, quarterly and annual internal and external financial reporting.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- CPA required.
- Big 4 Public accounting experience preferred.
- 5+ years of public and/or private industry experience.
- Meaningful experience with revenue recognition, including ASC 606.
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player, adept at building relationships across the organization.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented self-starter.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with G-Suite and Microsoft Office software applications.
- Experience with NetSuite preferred.
Owlet employees participate in quarterly evaluations that include;
- Goal reviews
- Performance feedback
- Behavioral feedback
- Training and development opportunities
- Manager feedback
- Flex time scheduling
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Product discounts
- Employer HSA contribution
- 401k match
- Monthly work life balance benefit
Owlet Baby Care Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.