Gamesight is looking for an entry-level (perfect for a fresh grad) marketing-oriented individual to join our team. The ideal candidate is looking to join a fast-growing startup working with video game companies and online influencers (Twitch/YouTubers) daily. Join our marketing team to help Gamesight reach more games, more influencers, and more gamers.
You will be working closely with the sales/marketing team to help spread the good word of Gamesight to the video games industry.
- Passion for gaming
- Deep understanding of Twitch/Twitter/YouTube Gaming space, its trends, and its influencers
- Experience with social media (primarily Twitter) either personally or professionally
- Ready to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, emailing, writing, and speaking skills
- Basic understanding of Photoshop/Adobe Suite or equivalent
- Experience creating and distributing newsletters and blog posts
- Proficient with basic computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Google equivalents). Bonus for any Google Ads/Analytics or CRMs
Nice to Have
- Experience running your own business or even a side hustle
- Any experience marketing anything at any level
- Any experience selling anything at any level
- Experience in social media/marketing roles, ideally at tech or gaming companies
- Experience working with and integrating data into writing, emphasizing its value to general audiences
- Work with a team that gets shit done in a flexible and independent environment.
- Work closely with major game developers and publishers and assist them in launching some of the world's most successful and loved games.
- Work with the gaming's top influencers and the communities that make games great.
- Laidback work environment, virtual game nights, Magic the Gathering drafts, Destiny raids, and more! 🎮💥
What you'll do
- The main marketing activities at Gamesight include social media, digital advertising, content marketing (blog posts/white papers), conferences/conventions, and direct outreach. In this role, you'll be involved in every activity.
- Collaborate with our data analysts to surface interesting insights to generate new content
- You will constantly be analyzing what is working and what isn't working with our marketing plans.
- You'll be implementing new ideas and changes to active programs.
Gamesight builds technology to help kickass games find commercial success. We do this by empowering game publishers with data so they can better understand their community, players, and game performance. We strive to be an indispensable part of any game studio's "knowledge stack." Our product brings community, marketing, and analytics together to provide valuable insights.