We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran Title and Escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them a clean slate – to build what Title and Escrow should be. We invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there’s no guesswork or uncertainty.
Our approach is simple: Title and escrow has transaction data, documents, and contacts. We know the transaction status; why not share them, in real time, so we’re all on the same page? The results speak for themselves – our customers are our biggest fans.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day processes, tasks, and communications for all Real Estate Specialists.
- Regularly review & report day to day processing metrics to VP, Operations.
- Work, as a member of the operational management team, with the process improvement manager to analyze and refine established workflows, processes and transactional software configuration in pursuit of operational excellence.
- Work with Director of Training, Process Improvement Manager, VP, Operations to document and update all standard operating procedures in processing department.
- Participate in the creation of new workflows with an objective to further define and evolve the role of Real Estate Specialist, up to and including improving client service standards.
- Ensure productivity metrics and established internal/external SLAs are met consistently and within projected plan.
- Communicate with IT/Development staff as to items of improvement and/or refinement with current operational technologies.
- Manage/process realtor communications in a multi-state closing environment.
- Review, update, and process transactions to ensure best in class quality and performance.
- Create and maintain an operational culture of kindness, teamwork, positivity, and customer delight.
- Manage client escalations, when needed, with a high mindset of customer service and a focus on client retention.
- Educate Real Estate Specialists on the process of opening resale title and escrow transactions and contract requirements.
- Ensure real estate commissions/invoices are collected and paid correctly, following received written instruction.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Management experience within the escrow or real estate industry
- A keen understanding of real estate purchase contracts, multi-state experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Above average communicator, ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, in person, and by telephone
- Leadership style rooted in positivity, kindness, accountability, and transparency
- Sense of humor preferred
- Ability to work as part of a management team while also being a self-motivator and individual contributor
- Hold a high value in accountability and ownership
- Passion for innovation, forward-thinking, and naturally disposed to continually seek process improvement in all aspects of the Title & Escrow industry
- Positive, team-focused attitude
- Ability to remain calm, focused in pressure-filled situations
- High level of proficiency with general office applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel, etc.) and comfort with learning new applications as required
- Inherent comfort level working in a less traditional environment, where refinements, re-dos, level headedness, optimization, and future-focused perspective are always needed/required
Perks and Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision (Company sponsors 100% employee premium, 75% premium for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Equity in the company
- Transportation Stipend/Stipend for Working Remotely
- Parental Leave
- Generous Paid Time Off