JetClosing is the leading digital title and escrow company for real estate transactions. Through its innovative platform, JetClosing provides unprecedented transparency, security, and efficiency throughout the home closing process. JetClosing is changing the way customers have experienced title & escrow for the past 150 years and we are on a mission to make eClosings the norm for everyone from anywhere, any time. We have just begun to disrupt the $20B title & escrow industry.
If you are an innovative software engineer with a strong combination of ownership, creativity, customer obsession and a track record of excellence, JetClosing has a dream job for you. As a full stack engineer on our team, not only will you get the chance to build great software to disrupt an entire industry, but you’ll join a team that is committed to personal growth and high standards.
The ideal candidate for this role is an engineer experienced building modern cloud-based software and systems, and mobile-first products. You’ll be responsible for working in multiple systems, working closely with stakeholders to collaboratively design and implement solutions to real customer and operational problems. Real estate transactions are complicated, and there is no shortage of opportunities for you to learn, wear different hats, and make a large positive impact in a life-changing moment for our customers.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build software within a small team that designs and develops our full technology stack, including a serverless AWS Lambda backend, data storage, APIs, web interfaces, and React Native mobile apps.
- Work with the team to design, review, and implement product features.
- Design and manage code and configuration deployment in the public cloud.
- Build for the future, not just to solve the immediate problem.
- Work side-by-side with experts in title and escrow to create scalable tools and processes.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of professional software development experience
- An ideal candidate has experience working on all aspects of a cloud-based applications, including:
- HTTP-based APIs and experience with server-side languages, such as Node.js, Python, Java, or C#
- Scalable storage solutions, such as DynamoDB, SQL Server, and S3, and writing SQL queries
- Modern cloud services like AWS Lambda, Kinesis, CloudFormation, and many others
- Strong object-oriented design, and building within component architectures like microservices
- JS-based web apps, HTML, CSS, and front-end build toolchains.
- Building systems to scale, identifying and anticipating system bottlenecks
- Source code management (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is desired:
- Building on top of AWS, and designing “serverless” architectures
Perks and Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision (Company sponsors 100% employee premium, 75% premium for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Equity in the company
- Transportation Stipend/Stipend for Working Remotely
- Parental Leave
- Generous Paid Time Off