JetClosing is the leading digital title and escrow company for real estate transactions. Through its innovative platform, JetClosing provides unprecedented transparency, security, and efficiency throughout the home closing process. JetClosing is changing the way customers have experienced title & escrow for the past 150 years and we are on a mission to make eClosings the norm for everyone from anywhere, any time. We have just begun to disrupt the $20B title & escrow industry.
If you are a seasoned product management executive with a strong combination of leadership sensibilities, hard-core analytical acumen, customer obsession and a history of excellence, JetClosing has a dream job for you. As our VP or Product, not only will you get the chance to develop an inspiring product vision to disrupt an entire industry, but you’ll join a team that is committed to high standards.
But it won’t be easy.
The ideal candidate for this role is a proven product executive with demonstrated results driving high growth technology platforms and mobile first products. You will be responsible for doing work and leading a team who will work closely with stakeholders to identify and prioritize product and business opportunities at both strategic and tactical levels.
Qualified candidates will need a broad range of skills. Experience working at the executive level to develop business and product strategy. Experience working with customers to understand pain points and develop product requirements. Expertise working with data analytics and financial planning and analysis. Experience with the design process and software development lifecycles. Experience managing individuals and managers.
This is a critical strategic leadership role at the nexus of the company partnering with engineering, operations, sales, marketing, and finance.
- Develop product requirements. Conduct customer interviews, compare features for competitive review, create and prioritize features that add value for product release
- Develop and communicate long term product vision that drive working backwards strategies for the company’s portfolio of products
- Develop innovative and differentiated product strategies and roadmaps derived from customer needs, market opportunities and technology trends
- Develop and implement pricing strategy and execution plans
- Develop culture of experimentation and innovation to solve core customer needs
- Identify and measure product and business metrics to increase adoption and improve the customer experience
- Own strategic and operational business plans for product technology investments
- Drive product technology teams to develop solutions that meet the needs of our customers while strengthening efficiency, revenue, and quality.
- Lead, grow and retain a team of high performing employees.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Very strong product management skills and functional knowledge.
- Very strong strategic leadership combined with disciplined execution. Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of success developing and delivering innovative products to drive long term business results.
- Extremely customer obsessed leader. The ability to start with the customer and work backwards. Especially in driving product requirements to eliminate and automate the customer experience to make it more effortless. Everything accrues to earning and keeping customer trust.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics
- Experience defining multi-year product strategies and executing on associated roadmaps delivering high growth.
- Experience hiring world-class talent, as well as developing and coaching others to achieve their full potential.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels.
- Very strong business judgment. The ability to make decisions based on strong business logic, rationale, and judgment. Thinks broadly about implications of issues and decisions.
Required Education & Experience:
- 12+ years experience leading product in high growth technology startups and established companies with demonstrated results
- Experience or expertise with real estate technology a plus.