Lookout is the leader in mobile security, protecting the device at the intersection of the personal you and the professional you. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobile devices are essential to all we do for work and play. We’re trusted by millions of consumers, enterprises, government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Who We Are Looking For?
Lookout is looking for a results-driven, field marketing expert to create and execute strategic marketing plans in support of the Americas pipeline and revenue objectives. We need someone who is a marketing athlete, has a command of the direct and through-channel routes to market, and is up for any challenge.
This key role requires an individual with strong communication, collaboration and influence skills. The ideal candidate will have experience across field marketing, account-based marketing techniques, and be conversant in modern demand generation techniques. You will work closely with the product marketing, corporate marketing and the field sales teams. The ideal candidate is passionate about the product, has a strong understanding of the customer buying cycle, and views marketing as a way to facilitate conversations with customers to solve issues that are important to them.
- Partner with Americas field sales teams to develop regional GTM plans to overachieve business objectives
- Manage the full marketing mix of regional activities that create local demand, generate pipeline and help sales close business
- Create and manage regional programs budget across end user marketing programs
- Meticulously track results of marketing activities, ensuring appropriate lead flow and sales follow-ups occur in a timely basis
- Monitor marketing results from a budget, lead, pipeline, market, direct and channel perspective, and adjust as needed
- Participate in regular business, pipeline and forecast review meetings
- Provide regular cadence of communications and reporting on regional results
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5-8 years experience in enterprise field marketing and channel marketing
- Proven track record in creating and managing multi-faceted, integrated field & channel marketing campaigns from beginning to end
- Experience working on world-class software products; experience with cybersecurity and SaaS products
- Experience working with the enterprise channel ecosystem – value-add resellers, value-add distributors, system integrators
- Deep understanding of customer buying cycles and preferred engagement points and vehicles
- Solid grasp of sales pipeline management and operations
- Conversant in salesforce.com and marketing automation systems
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- Excellent oral, written and visual communicator
- Highly driven self-starter that thrives in a dynamic, start-up environment