Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on its blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter
Lookout is a modern startup for the modern world, run by apps! As part of Lookout’s engineering team, you will have an opportunity to take on some of the most interesting challenges in one or more core areas of intellectual property and fundamental building blocks that form Lookout’s category-defining Personal and Enterprise products. In order to tackle these challenging problems, you must be open-minded to explore new areas as well as evolve key existing systems, such as high scale cloud systems, mobile platforms(iOS/Android) development, detection engines, analysis systems cloud backend micro-services, front-end/UI, Data Engineering, Machine Learning, Threat research and CI/CD. If you enjoy building cutting edge products leveraging the latest technologies, tools and development methodologies, and want to make an immediate impact through your work, come check us out.
- Drive technical leadership for Lookout iOS apps for consumer and enterprise
- Design, architect, and develop new features
- Interact regularly with product management, designers, security researchers, and other teams
- Participate in regular design and code reviews
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field and around 8-10 years of industry experience
- Proven track record of building complex iOS applications in programming languages like Swift, Obj-C, C/C++ etc
- Exceptional architecture, coding & design skills
- Ability to break complex problems down into smaller components that are loosely coupled
- Discipline for testing and automation - unit, functional, integration, etc.
- Experience in building any of the following - Mobile platforms/SDKs, Security, Networking, MDMs, Secure Containers (MAM), etc