Invent Collaborative Machine Learning
Comet is doing for Machine Learning what GitHub did for software. We allow data science teams to automagically track their datasets, code changes, experimentation history and production models creating efficiency, transparency, and reproducibility. Ever wondered how Linus felt when he invented GIT? How about the brains behind JIRA? Machine Learning teams operate like software teams 15 years ago and we started Comet.ml to write the rules of ML workflows and teams.
You’re welcome here
Working in a fast dynamic startup is challenging and lots of fun. We are looking for people who want to make an impact with their roles and decisions. If you are excited about pushing code that will change the way data scientists work all over the world, this is the right place for you. Comet.ml is backed by major VCs and we’re looking to expand our team. This role can be based in our NYC SoHo office, Tel-Aviv (Israel) or remote.
Comet.ml is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information/characteristics and any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.
Comet is looking for a Director of Sales Operations based in the US-Remote to build our Sales Operations organization and support the GTM team & Head of Sales. Coming off more than 500% revenue growth last year and triple-digit growth this year, we are looking for a strategic sales ops leader to help us scale the company.
We need someone who combines strategic thinking with a get things done, roll the sleeves up mentality to help us scale and optimize our GTM efforts. It will require a depth of experience in high-growth category defining SaaS markets.
- Be responsible for building and executing the Sales Operation cadence
- Partner closely with the Head of Sales to develop accurate forecasting, pipeline measures, GTM planning, reporting, and planning
- Help drive sales rep performance, optimize territory, segmentation, sales capacity, and quota optimization
- Enable GTM to take new products to market with structure and planning
- Work with marketing on development, management, and measurement of shared sales and marketing processes, including lead management.
- Own sales commission payments and documentation in close partnership with finance and HR
- Partner with sales to ensure opportunities are properly created and tracked in Salesforce, including stage, probability, booking amount, and various other required fields.
- Provide proactive support and guidance to the sales team to help drive new deals as well as up-sell opportunities.
- Play a key role in the annual sales planning process, including but not limited to: budget and headcount setting and allocation, account and territory planning, role definitions, bookings targets, capacity analysis, quota setting, and deployment.
- Become a trusted partner to the GTM team and use data to optimize GTM motions and playbooks
- Assist in building new pricing models for GTM, and taking new platforms to market
- 7+ years of experience in sales operations, planning, and strategy at a high-growth SaaS company; previous sales or sales management experience a plus.
- Strong experience in sales operations and revenue management
- Strong business acumen
- Experience in Enterprise Software Subscription-based company
- A love for data
- Hands-on experience with strong analytical skills
- Experience in deploying and executing a Sales Operations cadence
- Accountability for accurate and on-time reporting crucial for sales organization effectiveness
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally towards business goals
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with the ability to adapt to change
- Proficiency in SFDC, BI/analytics tools (such as Chart.io); foundational Marketo, HubSpot, Demandbase knowledge a plus.