Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
The Technical Program Manager reports to the VP - Customer Success Technology. You will be the technical leader who will guide cross department technology initiatives. You will also accelerate our adoption of agile and institute changes across the CS Technology space, resulting in more consistency, predictability and efficiency. You will work with a mix of team members - product, program, engineering, analytics, and leadership.
What You Do
- Guide programs across the company including defining software development scope through launch validation with end-users (Customer Service associates and customers).
- Work with teams to set milestones, communicate status, and identify/address risks.
- Lead product discovery and roadmap sessions with partners.
- Oversee instrumentation, monitoring, analysis, and reporting of our APIs and foundational services.
- Promote our transformation to using agile methodologies.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of project management experience for large-scale SaaS-based solutions.
- Experience building and deploying customer service technologies (e.g. CRM, chat, telephony, chatbots, analytics).
- Comfort with the software development lifecycle; experience shipping platforms and services.
- Experience facilitating planning and coordination efforts across engineering, product and design teams to support schedules and planning, tracking, and communicating product delivery expectations.
- Guide steering committee and team meetings to provide technical solutions while mitigating and removing issues.
- Experience leading software development teams using the agile, lean, or kanban methodologies.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program