Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As a member of Remitly's Marketing Analytics Team, you will be integrated into our Product Marketing and Growth Marketing teams, with a focus on US & Canada to Latin America & Caribbean remittance markets. You will use your analytical skills to produce insights and identify business opportunities. Your work will be both broad and deep, working across the organization and within the Marketing group to guide and influence the business. You will report to the manager of Regional Marketing Analytics.
- Work across teams to develop hypotheses, collect data, build analytical models, and make recommendations accessible to non-technical team members.
- Investigate customer behavior and trends, generating insights on business opportunities.
- Develop dashboards to track our performance.
- Use novel data sources to explore open-ended questions that may not have clear answers.
- Partner with marketers to provide direction in testing and measurement for marketing campaigns.
- Analyze channel interactions and attribution to develop strategic insights for marketing investment optimization.
- Work across multiple projects at once, with varying degrees of complexity.
- Form short-term and long-term relationships across cultures (e.g., cross-cultural research, community organizing, being in spaces where our customers live, work, and recreate).
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or social science field (Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Business, Finance, Sociology, Psychology, Public Policy, or related field).
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a Business Analyst or Marketing Analyst role.
- Experience with regression analysis, test design, hypothesis testing, and other standard statistical techniques.
- Experience in SQL, R or Python, and data visualization and related tools (e.g. Tableau, Sisense/Periscope).
- Fluency in one or more languages spoken throughout Latin America (i.e., Spanish or Portuguese).
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits