Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Who Are We Looking For?
What Will You Do?
- You will establish and develop relationships with key stakeholders within Telkomsel’s Product, Sales, Presales, Marketing and Reseller communities to sell and promote Lookout’s enterprise offerings.
- You will be expected to be working with Telkomsel’s GTM Teams to develop and support their end user and reseller business. By ensuring that their Sales & Presales are properly enabled and supported. You will be responsible for educating and training their Telkomsel and their reseller’s Sales & Presales teams to become knowledgeable and specialists in all aspects of Lookout.
- You will be responsible for the accurate forecasting, growth and deliver upon the revenue plan associated with your business.
- You will be responsible for working with Telkomsel’s relevant team to develop and execute a GTM plan that helps drives subscriber nett adds, conversions and reduce churn of the Lookout solutions that are being resold by Telkomsel
- Carrier Partner relationships are key and you will be responsible for creating, nurturing and developing these. You will be an ambassador for the Carrier partners internally within Lookout, but also making sure Lookout best interests are embedded into the partnership.
- You will manage multiple aspects of the relationship and you will help coordinate all activities across Lookout as they relate to these partners. You will be the “go to person” for these partners. You will also work with different teams on both sides of the relationship to ensure they are delivering upon their commitments for this business.
- You will implement and manage channel programs at each of these partners to ensure the appropriate amount of focus on our products and services.
- You will leverage the provided sales tools to manage relationships, track activities and drive the business.
- A solid sales/account manager with excellent relevant experience, strong ties with the carrier and their prevailing reseller community and an extremely positive reputation for delivery.
- 5+ years of working with and managing Carrier partners
- Ability to develop and grow deep and productive partner relationships.
- Based in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to boil down complex topics into clear and easily understandable messages.
- The ability to support the creation of compelling business cases around opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective programs, optimize efforts and communicate results.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence and drive others. Be able to say “no”, take charge of the account, manage all interactions with that account.
- Flawless organizational and follow up skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
What do we offer?
- The chance to be a part of a great team and make an impact
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace