About the Las Vegas Operations Team
The Las Vegas Application Guide Ops team is responsible for a final comprehensive QA of customers immigration petitions. Members of this team manage assigned caseloads, aiding our customers in navigating the complexities of the U.S immigration process, ensuring their application is prepared to current government standards and acting as a liaison for our independent contractor immigration attorneys. The team works across our two brands Boundless and Rapid Visa, ensuring best-in-class customer service on tight deadlines.
Onboarding will play a pivotal role in the success of both the Boundless and Rapid Visa brands as we scale rapidly in 2021 and beyond. We will look to you to build a training and onboarding curriculum against our current slate of products and partner with key stakeholders to support new products down the road. With a thoughtfully crafted onboarding program, new hires on our U.S operations team will feel educated and prepared to aid customers across a wide array of visa products, motivated to learn, and produce results faster. We are looking for an energetic training manager who will develop a best-in-class onboarding experience.
- Design a holistic onboarding strategy for our customer-facing Application Guide teams across Boundless & Rapid visa brands
- Work with subject matter experts and key product & operations stakeholders to develop relevant, and useful curriculum covering important immigration topics, product knowledge, and customer-facing best practices.
- Audit content on a quarterly basis to ensure training content is relevant and changing with the pace of the business
- Advise on tools we could leverage down the road to better scale onboarding and ongoing training for our U.S teams
- Hire two training coordinators and enable them to execute on new hiring trainings as we scale, provide ongoing coaching and performance management for your team
- Partner closely with Operations Managers & Leads to understand team performance data, weave these areas of focus into onboarding for new hires, and support ongoing team training as needed
- Build relationships with stakeholders across the company and work together to weave in cross-departmental initiatives to the onboarding and ongoing training plan
- Build an onboarding roadmap that allows new hires to achieve business impact quickly, setting explicit goals to reduce the time it takes for new hires to be effective
- Develop a certification process that marks completion of the onboarding along with other curriculum specific accomplishments
- Create a clear role for Leads and Managers within the onboarding process
- Have monthly check-in with leaders to report on results ex. time to ramp, number of new hires, NPS of the onboarding program, and other key results
- 5+ years of experience working in instructional design and training content creation, and a proven track record of developing and implementing successful training programs for customer-facing teams
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Clear examples of improving operations productivity metrics by reducing onboarding ramp time for new hires
- Comprehensive knowledge of learning management systems
- Professional experience using Google Suite to develop content: Google Slides, Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, ability to prioritize within a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience at a tech startup is a plus
Benefits of working for Boundless
As an early-stage company, we have a unique opportunity of creating the type of work environment we have always wanted to work at. Much like everything at Boundless and Rapid Visa, we are always looking for ways to improve and make it a place where everyone can do their best work. Here are just a sample of what we offer for members of the team:
- Full medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Prioritized mentorship and development
- Bi-annual performance reviews with opportunities for compensation increases