Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
- Product requirements and delivery: write PRD and requirements for your projects. Work with engineering on a day to day basis to prioritize and execute on product features and delivery.
- Security advocacy: as a security product manager, practice and promote industry best practices
- Product strategy: contribute to the product roadmap. Identify and gather requirements, define and spec features, and work cross-functionally to bring them to market.
- Customer development: Interact with customers to deeply understand their problems and requirements.
- Customer success: ensure our existing customers are overwhelmingly successful using your products and new features.
- Partner internally: the enterprise product line is very cross functional at Lookout. Accordingly, you will partner internally with different product teams to ensure that there is alignment to your goals and roadmap.
- Strategic planning: you are the voice for your products and will work with sales to communicate your roadmap and ensure alignment with strategic planning exercises.
- Experienced in shipping high quality cloud security products with great UX.
- Cloud security and/or network security background. CASB and SWG are preferred.
- Identified and evangelized game-changing product innovations that support and improve your company’s strategic and competitive position.
- Gathered, analyzed and communicated competitive and market intelligence.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills:
- Able to clearly articulate technical solutions to internal and external audiences.
- Innate ability to drive consensus and forward motion.
- Managed product requirements and translate them into compelling products and capabilities.
- Directed future product efforts and business direction.
- Comfortable working with designers on wireframes and mockups as well as usability research.
- Able to stay organized, thrive and get the right things done in an environment where there is no end of things to do.
- 5-7 years product management experience or equivalent technical experience. If you don’t have 5 years of experience, we still encourage you to apply. We are not fixated on the number of years, we want high quality people!
- BS/BA or equivalent in CS or related technical field. MBA preferred.