Influencer campaign managers aren’t afraid to jump into the fray and make things happen. We are looking for doers. You will be owning the entire process of running an influencer marketing campaign. Everything from the moment the contract is signed until the moment we hand our customers a beautiful report showing them the amazing work you did. You’ll be doing that using our proprietary Gamesight platform which includes all the tools necessary to run campaigns at scale.
Ultimately, you’ll be working with content creators on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and more to help spread the word about amazing new games and products.
- Passion for gaming and deep understanding of many games and genres
- Deep understanding of Twitch/Twitter/YouTube Gaming space, its trends, and its influencers
- Excellent interpersonal, emailing, writing, and speaking skills
- Ready to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Proficient with basic computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Google equivalents).
- You are eager to learn. As a pioneer in a new space, there are still uncharted territories to be explored. You have a hunger for learning and an interest in being the best at what you do
Nice to Have
- Experience with your own content creation on YouTube or Twitch
- Experience working with Twitch, YouTube, MCNs, content creators, or agencies
- Active social media presence
- An active member of online communities (Path of Exile, Magic: the Gathering, Dungeons & Dragons are a bonus)
- Work with a team that gets shit done in a flexible and independent environment
- Work closely with major game developers and publishers and assist them in launching some of the world's most successful and loved games
- Work with the gaming's top influencers and the communities that make games great
- Laid back work environment, virtual game nights, Magic the Gathering drafts, Destiny raids, and more! 🎮💥
What you'll do
- Recruit and mobilize thousands of influencers to promote our customers’ brands
- Build, own, & organize communications & relations with our network of influencers
- Run influencer marketing campaigns from start to finish, including choosing the right influencers for the product and budget
- Work with the rest of the Gamesight team to keep them informed of campaign progress and roadblocks
- Ensure we are delivering high-quality content and results that meet our customer’s goals
- Learn different content styles on platforms like YouTube and Twitch including the economics of influencer marketing
- Interface with a variety of startups, game developers, and publishers
Who you'll work with
- You’ll work directly with the influencer campaign team to plan and execute campaigns
- You’ll stay in close contact with the sales team throughout the campaign as they’ll be the main point of contact between the company and the customer
- You’ll work closely with our data analyst to generate comprehensive reports to customers following campaigns
- Expect to work with developers, designers, and product managers to help you understand and improve the product. You might work directly with those folks to develop collateral material or sales automation.