Content Marketing Manager at Educative
Bellevue, WA, US
As the Content Marketing Manager, you will lead and develop our content marketing strategy into a well-oiled machine. You will continuously look for new ways to engage our learners and collaborate across functions to deliver an effective strategy that ensures the best experience for our learners through clear written communication. You have to be a great writer—and not just for print, but even more importantly, for a digital audience as well. We’re looking for someone who is full of ideas; and more importantly, full of ideas about how to spark creative thoughts in others. Creating effective content under a deadline in any medium requires a certain native resourcefulness. We work in agile teams and want our content leader to be able to adapt and work within our time, budget, and resource constraints
- Design and maintain our content marketing strategy across our key buyer personas and engagement cycle
- Serve as the content and editorial board lead for the marketing organization
- Establish and help define KPI dashboards used to measure effectiveness of our content across our campaigns, product pages, thought leadership assets, blogs, and social media while making sure the right themes and messaging are pulled through all of our marketing materials.
- Create original content and drive compelling storytelling to improve engagement with our prospects, partners and customers.
- Oversee our content marketing platform and identify ways to drive efficiency, using data-driven insights to help increase the velocity of our content marketing operation.
- Acquire understanding of features and benefits of Educative products, competitive products and customer requirements to more effectively target marketing programs.
- Work with and manage external resources and vendors to develop, write, edit, and distribute content.
- Grow your business leadership skillset: this role offers the opportunity to be highly influential across all aspects of Educative’s business, and will work closely with the head of marketing. The right candidate will be excited about the opportunity to rigorously provide the strategy and inform the most important decisions we make to drive sustained customer engagement with our company.
- At least 3 years of experience in B2C content marketing, preferably SaaS or other technology.
- You have excellent written communication skills, with an ability to personally create high-quality messaging and content. You enjoy words.
- You have a strong eye for detail and can thrive not just writing yourself, but also editing the work of others.
- You excel at translating abstract technical concepts into clear written content.
- You have a strong grasp of SEO best practices
- You have experience using a tool like Google Analytics to track success metrics for a website
- You work well with ambiguity and do not need instructions to be successful. You are able to take full ownership of a project.
- To see your work through to publication and distribution, you’ll need a strong grasp of how to manage stakeholders. You will need to understand the roles and motivations of all the people who can help or hinder the approval process in our company – including you, of course, but very possibly also product, brand, legal and more.
Visa sponsorshipNot Available