Performance Marketing Manager at Educative
Bellevue, WA, US
Educative is looking for a performance marketer to join our fast-growing team of digital marketers. As a member of the Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for helping build and manage campaigns, working with cross functional teams to support Educative’s B2C and B2B offerings.
This is an exciting role for candidates that have 3+ years of experience driving digital traffic and are excited about using their skills alongside a strong marketing team to build an innovative upcoming brand in Ed-tech.
- Strategize and execute end-to-end acquisition campaigns on paid digital marketing channels including Search, Display, Social Media, and Mobile. (Key focus areas will be Google paid search and Facebook.)
- Write compelling ad copy, and work closely with the design team to produce accompanying graphics and videos.
- Create, maintain, and share regular reports on campaign performance, ROI, and other relevant metrics.
- Develop hypotheses and use a testing process to continuously improve ad performance.
- Work closely with the other teams and stakeholders to ensure acquisition goals are met.
- Keep tabs on industry developments and best practices in the performance marketing space, recommending changes to Educative’s strategy as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3+ years of related digital advertising experience in a fast-paced technology company. Experience at early-mid stage startups is a plus.
- Experience working across multiple ad platforms including search (Google and Bing) and social (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter).
- Experience with Google Analytics and Data Studio.
- A strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics driven marketing
- Good written communication skills; able to take abstract or technical concepts and distil them into clear advertising copy.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
Visa sponsorshipNot Available