Do you love telling stories with data? We’re looking for someone who can answer tough questions in easy-to-understand ways. If your idea of a good report is automating a pdf in Google Analytics, then this role isn’t for you. We’re looking for analysts eager to tackle questions about marketing attribution, customer acquisition costs, revenue and cohort analysis. This role will work closely with the leadership team to understand what is driving the business and how it can be improved.
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent to uncover most effective channels and recommend steps to optimize campaign performance.
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns.
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement.
- Work with email manager to track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates).
- Work with head of marketing to monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns.
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data.
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations.
- Manage and run SQL queries using BigQuery and other tools.
- Gobble data from different sources and streamline them into clear and concise reports.
- Work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role
- Expertise in Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience building and automating management level reporting
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
- Working knowledge of PPC campaigns
- Analytical abilities
- Ability to work in ambiguity
Visa sponsorshipNot Available