Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Reporting to Remitly's Director, Program Management - Customer Success, you will own responsibility for customer and business outcomes across our fraud and compliance operations. You'll partner internally with our Product, Policy, Engineering, and CS Operations teams to improve the customer experience. You will analyze and evaluate customer friction, meet with teams to determine root causes, scope solutions, and drive execution. You're a comfortable facilitator, and get energy from implementing meaningful change. As a continuous improvement expert, you value the expertise of our front line investigators and champion a culture of engagement, change, and innovation. You thrive on mentoring others, and developing leaders of the future.
- Support a company-wide strategy to transform Risk Customer experience, including the identification of the biggest opportunities and the development of a multi-year roadmap
- Lead continuous improvement impact within our global fraud and compliance teams to improve quality and the customer experience
- Teach structured continuous improvement concepts and practices to teammates ranging from investigators, managers, engineers, and analysts
- Manage and communicate project status and changes in strategy, initiatives, and priorities
- Develop change management processes
- 6+ years experience in continuous improvement or program management
- You are certified in SIx Sigma/Lean, with a focus on frontline engagement
- Experience leading, teaching, and coaching continuous improvement
- Process-thinker who is curious about how things work and how to simplify complexity
- You are passionate about building great experiences by testing, learning, and measuring your results.
- You have experience in Customer Service or Operations leadership.
- Alignment to our mission and values
- Passionate about customer experience and willing to sweat the details and dive in to solve customer pain points
- Proven success communicating well (and often), and leading change with partners and senior leaders
- Analytical skills with the ability to tailor analysis to explain trends and patterns
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits