Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
This role requires experience in building a robust pipeline of high-caliber talent, and ability to demonstrate creativity in your search methods. You will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting, and sourcing passive professionals. You must be someone that can lead by example, deliver great customer service to your hiring managers, highly organized, and energetic in this fast-paced environment. This is a 6-month contract position.
- Effectively consult with your hiring managers & leadership team to understand their talent needs and build a staffing plan.
- Build a strong diverse candidate pool and produce a target list of passive candidates for assigned client groups.
- Effectively use our Greenhouse ATS system to track & manage the recruitment process flow.
- Post job descriptions in various LinkedIn groups, user groups and niche job boards and continually search for creative ways to find the best talent.
- Ability to generate a high volume and high-quality candidate pipeline under very tight timelines.
- Manage multiple searches (10+) simultaneously with attention to meeting customer deadlines.
- Strategize and develop new “out-of-the box” methods to fill your pipeline.
- 8+ years of previous full cycle recruiting experience with a focus on G&A at a tech company.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting G&A professionals at all levels.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting skills, and the ability to partner effectively with all teams.
- Leads by example: A team player who is self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency and has strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledgeable with using LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter.
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Excellent candidate assessment skills.
- High integrity; high degree of professionalism and can be trusted with confidential HR information.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Greenhouse is a plus.