Software Engineer - UI at Lookout
- A level of design and business understanding so as to not compromise on business goals and design intents
- Ownership of product quality, user experience, and security
- Design, build, and test product features and components
- Code reviews and design reviews for building a robust product.
- Debugging and addressing critical product issues.
- Coordinating work across teams and architects including Platform, UI/UX & Security.
- Mentoring junior team members and playing an active role in addressing or helping the team with critical issues/escalation.
- Understanding of NodeJS, Webpack, UnderscoreJS
- Understanding of Microservice Architecture, Understanding of Standard Design pattern
- Knowledge on bundlers like Webpack,Gulp and Grunt
- Good to have - Java, Spring, JPA, REST API
- Good to have - Experience with AMQ, Kafka, Splunk, ELK stack, Dockers