About the Print Shop Team:
Our print shop team manages a high volume of printing needs and shipping logistics including the printing, packaging, scanning, and final shipment of immigration applications. We work across our two brands, Boundless and Rapid Visa, ensuring best-in-class customer service on tight deadlines.
The Document Processing Specialist will work out of our Las Vegas operations HQ and sit on our Print Shop team. Print shop manages a variety of administrative and assembly tasks across Rapid Visa and Boundless and we will look to this individual to execute on a variety of printing, assembly, and shipping tasks.
You will help us receive immigration petitions at the office, maintaining an organized system for logging customer petitions as they arrive, distributing them to the team, and managing the shipment process for petitions that have completed our review process.
- Manage tight turnaround times on scanning tasks
- Own receiving and assembly of petitions as they arrive in the office
- Own distribution tasks to assign customers to lead groups
- Act as a point of contact with USPS, Fedex, DHL, UPS, etc. and manage mail related tasks and issues as they arise
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to use independent judgment, strong awareness and insight into problems as they occur, ability to respond and follow up in an expeditious manner
- Prior experience in administrative roles, handling and organizing sensitive paperwork
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong history of success in roles that require quick turnaround
- Prior experience working with and troubleshooting high volume printers is a plus