Summary: Owlet’s creative team is searching for a driven, innovative Designer. This role will work directly with the Art Directors and other members of the Design group to propose and implement creative solutions across digital and print mediums. This person is self directed and eager to learn, flexible and able juggle requests from multiple marketing groups. Applicants should be fluent in design programs and familiar with the principles of branding, composition and color theory. Interest in designing for aspirational brands a must. The ideal candidate is excited by trends research and fluent in social media communication. Familiarity with ecommerce, web design or development and photography a plus. This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a world class design team creating forward-thinking innovative product experiences!
- Design and produce assets for digital marketing campaigns
- Apply branding elements in line with our graphic standards
- Collaborate with marketing and retail departments and recommend design directions
- Collaborate with design team to create and refine campaign concepts
- Design e-commerce marketing assets including email, social posts, ad campaigns.
- Collaborate with art department members on packaging, in-store and print assets.
- Retouch and curate brand photography
- Stay current on industry trends.
- Attend meetings as assigned
- Manage design projects through kickoff to final delivery, coordinating with stakeholders and project managers
- Assist the Art Directors on photoshoots as needed
- Gather research and assemble mood boards and proposals
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in design-related field
- 5-8+ years professional design experience
- Mastery of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Strong creative and production skills
- Typographic sensitivity and awareness of composition
- High Aesthetic sensitivity and attention to detail
- Able to juggle multiple project types across different products
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to think outside the box, brainstorm solutions and explore options
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Works well with tight deadlines and in a team environment
- Flex time scheduling
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Benefits package
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.