Summary: Owlet Baby Care is seeking a Director of User Acquisition. This role has a huge impact as user acquisition has a large revenue contribution to the overall Owlet business across NAMER, EMEA, and APAC. Responsibilities include: building a global user acquisition strategy, growing an internal team, and diversifying our media portfolio while working closely with our marketing departments such as brand, retail, product marketing, and growth. The candidate will report to the VP of Growth.
We’re looking for a candidate with proven experience on the agency side or within an in-house marketing team.
- Build and manage a team of media managers and agencies to optimize Owlet’s performance marketing effectiveness and efficiency through programmatic, biddable media, measurement insights, experimentation, and data-driven solutions
- Develop and own the performance strategy and marketing program to ensure the generation of new customers, and foundational build for long-term growth
- Drive existing channels, as well as identifying and mobilize new channels that engage our target customer to increase bottom line revenue
- Experience in end-to-end RFPing, onboarding publishers and 3rd party SAAS
- Partner with eComm and Retention teams to create integrated plans across growth channels
- Drive experiment roadmaps and apply data driven techniques to optimize towards revenues goals.
- Has experience managing an internal team and agencies
- Must have experience in media planning, media buying, MMM as well as working with DMPs/CDPs, and MTA solutions.
- Create a center of excellence for user acquisition, monitoring industry trends while driving actionable recommendations
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 10 years of experience in performance marketing across all devices.
- 5+ years of leading high performing digital marketing teams
- Ability to analyze data, model and understand user problems to identify key opportunities for improvement
- Understanding of marketing measurement methodologies (econometric modeling, brand uplift studies, etc.), causal inference, and experiment design and analysis
- Experience with and understanding of marketing concepts and practices
- Depth of knowledge within media measurement frameworks and technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to present in large groups and handle high-pressure communication with senior management
- Analytical skills and strong business acumen
- Bonus: Experience with onboarding and RFPing DMPs/CDPs, MTA and MMP.
- Flex time scheduling
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Benefits package
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.