Summary: Owlet Baby Care is seeking a Media Manager for display advertising. As we scale the Owlet business, we need this Media Manager to help grow the revenue levers through programmatic media, direct to publisher, affiliate and retail DSPs. This role is critical as we scale as we launch new products and in new markets. Responsibilities include: media buying, media planning, onboarding new vendors, optimizing campaigns, experimentation, and reporting. In addition, you will work closely with growth, brand, retail, and product marketing teams. The candidate will report to the Director, User Acquisition.
We’re looking for a candidate with proven experience on the agency side or within an in-house marketing team.
- Develop and plan the display strategy across: direct to publisher, programmatic and affiliate channels across all devices
- Create and manage campaigns to effectively deliver on revenue targets
- Ensure best practice setup and ongoing management of campaigns
- Oversee optimization of campaigns manually and through utilization of bid management tools
- Complete and manage the forecast and plan of monthly budgets in line with revenue targets for display
- Create a display experimentation roadmap
- Translate analytical findings into actionable insights and concise business actions and recommendations
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to develop and optimize campaigns
- Must have experience with performance media across direct to publishers, affiliates, and DSPs
- Create a center of excellence for display, monitoring industry trends while driving actionable recommendations
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of display and performance marketing across all devices.
- Ability to analyze data, model and understand user problems to identify key opportunities for improvement
- Understanding of marketing measurement methodologies (econometric modeling, brand uplift studies, etc.), causal inference, and experiment design and analysis
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a passion and aptitude for analysis and related tools.
- Experience with and understanding of marketing concepts and practices
- Analytical skills and strong business acumen
- Interest in the technical aspects of digital marketing
- Strong bias for action and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly.
- A track record of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Bonus: SQL experience
Owlet employees participate in quarterly evaluations that include:
- Performance feedback
- Behavioral feedback
- Training and development opportunities
- Manager feedback
- Flex time scheduling
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Benefits package
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.