SUMMARY: Owlet is seeking a proactive and driven Senior Product Marketing Manager (Smart Sock) based in Lehi, Utah. The role of the Senior Product Marketing Manager is to be the internal expert on all Owlet products, retailers, competitors, and most importantly, consumers. This role requires them to partner closely with marketing, sales, and product management teams on both product feature priority and market facing communication. The right candidate will be data- driven, strategic, analytical, results-oriented and a clear communicator with at least 5+ years of experience in product marketing or similar marketing function. An ability to build strong relationships and execute in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines is a must.
- Market Intelligence – Digest, analyze and report on global trends within baby and tech industries. Own user, product and market insights. Build data-driven, actionable insights that inform product strategy
- Product Launches - Work with a cross-functional team to build and launch products globally - from initial market validation, competitive differentiation, positioning, value proposition, messaging, go-to-market strategy and launch execution
- Foundational Tools - develop the processes and tools that will be used to communicate the value of new products to internal audiences like sales sheets, integrated marketing briefs, sales pitch decks
- In Market Product Support - Partner with Sales to develop and execute retail strategies to effectively launch new Owlet innovation in-store, accelerate existing Sales and drive overall category growth for key retailers
- Growth - Partner with Growth team to optimize existing channels and test new channels to increase acquisition and upsell opportunities
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have 7+ years of marketing experience
- Must have 6+ years of experience in Product Marketing specifically, not general marketing experience
- Prefer to have 2+ years of experience in consumer electronics or medical devices
- Proven track record of developing, executing and optimizing high impact, multi-channel go-to-market efforts
- Strong attention to detail
- Polished presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and multi-task across competing priorities, projects, schedules and deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA graduates encouraged to apply
- Flex time scheduling
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Benefits package
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.