Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
We are looking for a passionate, data-driven BDR Manager to help accelerate new business and expansions pipeline across the Enterprise space and coach and manage a team of BDRs. This role reports to the VP, North America Sales.
- Inspire and lead the BDR team to achieve and exceed targets
- Take full ownership and responsibility of team performance
- Use best practice sales management disciplines to train, coach & develop the BDRs to be successful in their roles and beyond, increasing staff retention and providing career progression
- Leverage key leading indicators for team management purposes as well as skill improvement/skill gaps
- Analyze performance of campaigns as well as recommending & implementing areas for improvement
- Manage inbound lead flow and ensure correct allocation, ensuring all inbound leads are worked in line with process and SLAs
- Drive high levels of productivity by ensuring that the appropriate MarTech and prospecting tools are being used as well suggesting alternatives and improvements where relevant
- Optimize call scripts helping team members refine their delivery of the Lookout sales pitch to achieve the best results
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure success of online marketing campaigns
- BA or BS in Marketing, Communications, Business or Technology or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of people management experience within the technology space preferred
- Track record of goal/quota achievement desired
- Proficient with Salesforce.com CRM, LinkedIn and other prospecting tools
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required