Remitly’s vision is to become the world's most customer focused payments company enabling remittances across international borders. Currently, Remitly offers an easy, affordable and safe way to transfer money to the Philippines, India and Mexico. We are rapidly growing and need people like you who share this vision to help us accomplish our lofty goals.
The Real-Time Analyst (RTA) is responsible for real time monitoring, tracking, documenting, communicating and reporting on multiple channels/lines of business, ensuring we have the correct assignment of agents as compared to the forecasted volume of incoming tasks to meet service levels.
Intraday Management of Resources
- Real-time monitoring of all queues, making adjustments to task allocations driven by real-time trends
- Real-time monitoring of agents, ensuring adherence to their schedules, handling pending time-off requests and schedule changes, checking and flagging them according to their performance in terms of thresholds set for ACW, Hold Time, ATTR, ASA, etc.
- Tracking attrition, absenteeism, and unproductive hours
- Planning and scheduling off-production events (e.g. training, meeting, etc.)
Reports & Analysis
- Build, maintain, and prepare hourly, intraday/end-of-day, weekly, and monthly reports while ensuring timeliness and accuracy of data.
- Analyze real-time volume trends and make staffing adjustments to ensure service level and productivity/efficiency goals are met.
Act as Point of Contact (POC)
- First POC for any escalations, outages, system issues or any other production impacting situations.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Operations, IT, HR and other departments to ensure the smooth functioning of the production environment.
- Recommend procedural and operational guideline changes to improve communications and operational efficiency.
- Minimum two years of experience as a Real Time Analyst in a call center environment and familiarity with Workforce functions required.
- One year using one of the following systems: Aspect eWFM, Blue Pumpkin, or IEX
- Some experience with call center reporting and metrics preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Word and Excel and other relevant software required
- Strong Analytical Skills required to critically assess situations and make decisions in real time
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience in handling Voice Chat and Back office Support
- Willing to work on night shift