At Owlet, we are making a real difference in the lives of parents and their infants every day through cutting-edge technology at the forefront of wearable tech, the internet-of-things, and big data.
Owlet is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to help take the organization to the next level. In this role you will need to become an expert in Owlets current system infrastructure, identify system redundancies, evaluate current company needs, provide solutions using current systems or by recommending new systems, create documentation, and train end users. To succeed you will need to be adaptive and strategic to support Owlets rapid growth.
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge
- Improve training and operational procedures within Owlet to increase efficiency and productivity
- Work directly with stakeholders to understand the individual needs of the business
- Oversee implementation projects from beginning to completion
- Use a variety of data analysis and organization tools to discover the most impactful insights
- Perform quality assurance during and after implementation of various systems
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations
- Assist in development of KPI report production, automation, and validation
- Provide recommendations for possible process changes to help optimize current procedures in support of maximizing outcomes.
- Conduct targeted audits of systems.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Shopify and NetSuite experience
- FastPath experience is not required, but a plus
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Flex time scheduling
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Benefits package
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.