Territory Account Manager, ANZ at Lookout
Who Are We Looking For?
What Will You Do?
- This is an individual contributor role and you will be responsible for Lookout’s offerings in the Asia South region.
- You will also establish channel relationships with new and existing, SI’s and VAR’s to sell Lookout’s enterprise offerings. You will manage those partners and customers that are assigned to you as we grow our enterprise business. This will involve recruitment of partners and development of existing ones.
- You will forecast and deliver upon the revenue plan associated with your business.
- You will be responsible for owning and driving a sales plan. All assigned enterprise account opportunities will be owned, managed and driven by you. You will be responsible for the accurate forecasting and growth in this business.
- You will manage multiple aspects of the relationship and you will help coordinate all activities across Lookout as they relate to our enterprise offerings and its associated partner networks. You will be the “go to person” for these partners. You will also work with different teams on both sides of the relationship to ensure they are delivering upon their commitments for this business.
- You will leverage the provided sales tools to manage relationships, track activities and drive the business.
- Stellar sales professional with proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue goals.
- Approximately 8+ years of selling complex cyber security solutions experience in the region
- Experience in navigating, building and maintaining relationships within a partner and complex enterprise accounts is a must.
- Experience in the Cyber Security and Saas markets is a must.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to boil down complex topics into clear and easily understandable messages.
- The ability to support the creation of compelling business cases around opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence and drive others. Be able to say “no”, take charge of the account, manage all interactions with that account.
- Previous successful experience at a start-up is a plus
- Flawless organizational and follow up skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
What do we offer?
- The chance to be a part of a great team and make an impact
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace