At Boundless, we are breaking down barriers of the immigration system. We’re looking for an experienced Content Strategist to join our product team and evolve the Boundless voice for immigrants.
In this role, you will:
- Explore the complexities of the immigration space with immense empathy. Come up with communications solutions to meet the needs of our users.
- Work closely with designers, researchers, product managers and engineers to understand user and product needs. Produce content that translates complicated concepts and legalese into easy-to-understand instructions.
- Contribute to product content strategy. Take a leading role in content-focused projects, as content is the primary aspect in many parts of the Boundless’ UX.
- Craft the Boundless voice, evolving and maturing our brand. Come up with guidelines and practices for maintaining a unified voice throughout the entire user experience.
- Help improve existing workflows and content in our products using quantitative data and qualitative feedback.
- Ideate and execute in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment.
We are looking for:
- Content strategy experience demonstrated through a portfolio of UX-focused writing projects.
- Experience creating dynamic (i.e. working with variables), scalable content.
- Experience marrying business objectives, research and data (both qualitative and quantitative), to produce user-focused content.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong collaborator with designers and non-designers alike.
- Mature organizational skills. Excellent self-starter. Able to be effective working both independently and in teams.
- Experience writing for legal contexts
- Cross-cultural personal experience, or experience designing for diverse user groups.
- Experience working in startup environments.