POSITION TITLE: Canada Country Manager
BUSINESS UNIT: Sales
LOCATION: Lehi, Utah or Remote
-Identify, develop and execute high-impact innovation strategy and road-map aligned to market trends, strategic business goals and growth priorities
- Development & Implement the business plan in alignment with corporate goals for each financial year.
- Build country level Commercial, Market, Channel, Product strategy and sales forecast.
- Responsible for monitoring sales and collection performance.
- Manage Key Customer, Supplier Stakeholder relationship
- Lead Go to Market Strategy for Distribution and follow its implementation
- Responsible for influencing business acquisition among strategic customers.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing strategic relationships with all key customers at senior management level.
- Responsible for maintaining awareness of market trends in the relevant industry and monitoring competitors.
-Actively engaged with technology trends, market intelligence, external innovation partners, and the business teams, to create viable business models and commercialisation strategies.
- 8+ years of strong sales experience preferably in technology industry or consumer electronics
- 10+ years of management experience
- Experience working with global partners
- Knowledge of all business functions including supply chain, finance, customer service, etc.
- Familiarity with tech and start-up environment is strongly preferred
- Business savvy, self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related discipline
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.