Summary: We are looking for a reliable Finance Business Partner to perform the responsibilities listed below.
- Partner with G&A department budget owners to continuously assess spend forecasts and explain variances to plans and prior periods.
- Actively build partnerships with business leaders in order to identify opportunities to improve profitability and efficiencies.
- Assist with the forecasting & budgeting process, including the consolidation and reporting out to department leaders and executive team.
- Work closely with Accounting and budget owners to ensure accurate actual expense results.
- Provide support to assist in driving financial transparency.
- Perform routine "what-if" scenarios and ad hoc analysis using insight and critical thinking to support senior management with decision making.
- Design, develop and produce standard monthly, quarterly, and annual performance analytics.
- Communicate findings from complex analysis on a regular basis to business leaders.
- Assist with the monthly and quarterly Board level reporting packages that include analysis of key business trends and actual versus plan variances.
- Support Income Statement and Cash Flow forecasting.
- Exhibit the ability to deal with ambiguity and the capability to work independently.
- Meet deadlines with the resources provided without compromising ethical standards.
- Perform other duties as required.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field of study (Finance, Accounting, Economics, etc.).
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant analytical experience.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of US GAAP, quarterly earnings process, and public company audit.
- Desire to consistently exceed expectations and take on more responsibility.
- Prior experience with NetSuite or Adaptive Insights is a plus, but not required.
- Flex time scheduling
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Benefits package
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.