JetClosing is the leading digital title and escrow company for real estate transactions. Through its innovative platform, JetClosing provides unprecedented transparency, security, and efficiency throughout the home closing process. JetClosing is changing the way customers have experienced title & escrow for the past 150 years. We are on a mission to make eClosing the norm for everyone from anywhere, any time. We have just begun to disrupt the $20B title & escrow industry.
If you are a candidate with a strong combination of leadership sensibilities, analytical acumen, customer obsession and a history of operational excellence within Title and Escrow, JetClosing has a dream job for you. As our Director of Operations, not only will you become part of an exciting and fast-growing company, but you will also get a chance to disrupt an entire industry. You will join a management team that is committed to high standards.
But it won’t be easy.
At JetClosing, we’re building the leader in 21st century title & escrow. If you become our Director of Closing Operations, you will report directly into our VP of Operations and lead the teams delivering digital escrow services to buyers, sellers, agents, lenders and borrowers. You will be responsible for helping them pursue their all-up accountabilities to the overall business, as well as investing in objectives that can set the stage for improvement in the future.
- Lead and manage day to day escrow service operations for all client/customer segments. Ensure productivity, quality, SLA and cost metrics are consistently met or exceeded.
- Fosters a performance-based culture through accountability, coaching and mentoring of teams. Leads, manages, and develops employees ensuring that goals and SLAs are consistent with the priorities of the business.
- Partner with sales to drive and grow client retention.
- Consistently innovate the customer experience through policy, process, and systems. Identify opportunities to eliminate and automate.
- Manage escalations. Serves as a subject matter expert on escrow operations within the management team and handles escalations for our Operations team. Utilize industry knowledge to anticipate closing issues and proactively fix them.
- Own strategic and operational business plans for escrow operations.
- Partner with product and technology teams to develop solutions that meet the needs of our customers while strengthening efficiency, revenue, and quality.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Customer obsessed leader. Instills high customer service levels and expectations to the team, and consistently seeks improvements to better our customer experience.
- High level of escrow subject matter expertise and experience for at least one existing JetClosing region (WA, AZ, TX).
- The ability to hire and develop. Passion to move employees toward the achievement of their potential.
- Understanding and track record for levering data, identifying key performance metrics, pursuing those outcomes aggressively, and removing barriers to improvement.
- Strong business judgment. The ability to make decisions based on strong business logic, rationale, and judgment. Thinks broadly about implications of issues and decisions.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, start-up environment and navigate ambiguity.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels.
- Passion for innovation, forward-thinking, and naturally disposed to continually seek process improvement in all aspects of the title & closing industry.
Required Education & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in management positions in relevant operating or general management roles with demonstrated results.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working in Title and Escrow.
Perks and Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision (Company sponsors 100% employee premium, 75% premium for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Equity in the company
- Transportation Stipend/Stipend for Working Remotely
- Parental Leave
- Generous Paid Time Off