We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran title and escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them a clean slate – to build what title and escrow should be. We invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there’s no guesswork or uncertainty.
Our approach is simple. Title and escrow has transaction data, documents, and contacts. We know the transaction status. Why not share them, in real time, so we’re all on the same page? Ready to join the revolution?
JetClosing is seeking an experienced and dynamic Title & Escrow Sales Rep. We are looking for a high-energy, proven, self-motivated, and goal orientated individual with numerous real estate agents/broker contacts. In this hands-on sales position, the Relationship Manager will be responsible for strategic prospecting efforts resulting in increased revenue. This position will be responsible for a defined territory as assigned by the company. They will report into our Director of Sales and will be the front-line to prospects and clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities including, Cold Calls, Warm lead follow up, one on one meetings, office meetings, trainings, association events, sponsored events, etc.
- Increase market penetration, as measured by number of orders and revenue, within defined territory
- Convert leads into prospects into clients
- Create, maintain and cultivate business relationships resulting in an increased number of transactions
- Meet activity and revenue goals and objectives as established by management
- Create daily records of territory activity in the standard CRM system for JetClosing to continue improved customer service, company collaboration and organize your territory for sustainable growth in the future
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations to management
- Conduct sales presentations one on one, to groups and over the web
- Develop ongoing relationships with Real Estate Agents, offices and other real estate service providers
- Create trust leading to continued referrals
- Prospect and generate new business opportunities over the telephone, networking and other sources
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven track record in B2B sales
- Vision to excel in a startup environment
- Ability to work with new disruptive Title & Escrow technology
- Real estate knowledge, product knowledge, familiarity with the agent ecosystem and third-party tools preferred
- Phone skills, rapport building, discovery, active listening, closing skills
- Comfortable speaking and training in front of groups from 1 – 100
- Familiar and comfortable with CRM system. Logging all calls, correspondence and activities daily
- Experience with overcoming strong alliances with other service providers by building win-win relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Perks and Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision (Company sponsors 100% employee premium, 75% premium for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Equity in the company
- Transportation Stipend/Stipend for Working Remotely
- Parental Leave
- Generous Paid Time Off