Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
As part of the Sales Enablement team, the Senior Sales Training Manager will help drive our high-performance culture through content creation, training, coaching and cross-functional communication.
You will be responsible for creating and collaborating on sales training content, as well as preparing for and conducting both in-person and virtual training sessions. You will train both new and existing sellers on Lookout’s value-based selling program, product knowledge, prospecting, effective discovery, negotiation skills, sales process, call planning, CRM hygiene and other tools/resources relative to successful job performance.
- Design, develop, and facilitate engaging content for in person and virtual based sessions to support enablement programs for Global Sales and Sales Management
- Develop training and change management materials for newly delivered applications and/or capabilities
- Ongoing support of sales new hire onboarding program, including supporting a self-driven training curriculum along with continuing education needs by role.
- Develop assessments to measure the effectiveness of the curriculum and learner performance, integrating results into new and existing course curriculum
- Development and execution of a product knowledge certification processes for sellers
- Take active role in building & creating physical or digital content including but not limited to assessments, training materials, presentations, participant guides, role play scenarios and manager coaching guides
- Incorporate wide variety of concepts, methodologies, gamification strategies, learning tools & practices adhering to adult learning theory
- Leverage evaluation tools & data to assess the effectiveness of training programs and develop new approaches for improving content and design
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and deliver consumable and applicable enablement programs
- Provide 1:1 coaching and development to Sales Reps and Sales Leaders where needed
- Stay up to date with latest market trends and demands of sales, technology and sales enablement
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of cumulative experience in Sales Training, Coaching, Leadership and Sales
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop and deliver impactful sales training & enablement programs
- Expert level training, coaching and facilitation skills (both in-person and virtual)
- Forward thinking, high energy, positive, self-motivated and able to relate well with Global and diverse populations
- Excellent communication, presentation & facilitation skills: effective & engaging storyteller
- Strong working knowledge and experience of sales process and best practices
- Highly resourceful team player with the ability to be extremely effective independently; flexible and coachable, thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Certifications in applicable sales and training methodologies preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Suite tools (preferred)
- Technology driven mindset
- Superb public speaking/presentation skills
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, operation execution, agility, and coaching skills
- Ability to travel 25% or more, including global travel, as mandated