Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
We are looking for a Global Campaign Manager who will primarily ensure that global marketing campaigns achieve their objectives by creating, executing and measuring the performance of campaigns and providing all the resources required to meet sales targets. You will lead the creation of strong, accurate, persuasive marketing campaigns across multiple formats, including emails, digital display, website, video, full funnel marketing collateral (eBooks, infographics, checklists), and more.
If you are passionate about developing audience profiles and engaging our target account audience, then we want to meet you. We use an Account Based Marketing (ABM) approach to driving revenue. You will be key in driving the creation of content and campaigns that produce a positive user experience to help support the customer’s buying journey and enable the sales team. You will take pride in the quality of your work and have impeccable grammar and proofreading skills. You can self-manage your time and complete projects independently.
What You’ll Do:
- Create integrated marketing campaigns based on market verticals and horizontal topics to gain new customers and build repeat business.
- Manage the successful execution, measurement and refinement of marketing campaigns.
- Compile regular reports of campaign performance and sales pipeline results.
- Maintain marketing campaign schedule, making it constantly visible to management and key stakeholders and drive projects through to completion.
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous campaigns.
- Create marketing copy, including emails, landing pages, digital ads, video scripts, marketing collateral, event collateral, social media posts and more
- Leverage best practices for writing benefit-driven and action-oriented headlines, titles, subheads, copy, subject lines and CTAs.
- Collaborate with product marketing, sales teams, field and channel teams, digital advertising, designers, social team, and other internal stakeholders to get every project done well, on time, and on message.
- Oversee Sendoso tool and manage sends that relate to global campaign activity only (webinar, industry, global); includes approval of technical set-up, messaging / concept where necessary
- Create and manage campaign plans based on industry targets, program results and the established campaign strategy.
- Lead the localization efforts on content, landing pages, ads, etc that relate to the global campaigns
- Plan and execute 3rd party webinars, roundtables and events that support the global campaigns strategy
- Research and understand target markets, customers, and products.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- 2+ years of B2B campaign experience in the cybersecurity industry.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and be able to execute numerous successful marketing strategies simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Quickly responds to changing requirements, markets, and insights, and can think ahead.
- Strong “big picture” thinker who can look beyond a specific task to the marketing ecosystem in which it lives.
- Flexibility to work on a wide range of projects, from concepting and creative to agency management and campaign planning.
- Skill to take diverse and often complex ideas and develop compelling campaigns that mirror our brand voice.
- Detail-oriented, able to adhere to process, but also able to roll with changing priorities.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with a distributed marketing team.
- Proven experience producing B2B campaigns and driving revenue
- Comfortable working in Google Workspace and joining Zoom video calls.