Pluto’s mission is to help humanity transcend physical location. To achieve our mission, we are pushing the boundaries of spatial computing with a focus on software, standards, community and accessibility. We develop software services that include remote XR streaming, XR multi apps and a core spatial telepresence platform (https://www.plutosphere.com). We are in an extraordinary position and are looking for people to join our team who are passionate about advancing the future of VR and AR.
What you’ll do
- Contribute XR and customer experience design solutions across initiatives at Pluto
- Make XR experiences intuitive, while sharing what you learn and best practices along the way with the XR community
- Take feedback from stakeholders, users, customers and other app developers, and iterate towards a better user experience over time.
- Take into account accessibility, and other user experience requirements into designs.
- Experience implementing 3d and spatial design
- Experience coming up with creative solutions to UX problems
- Strong communication skills to convey designs to the team
Nice to have
- Experience having shipped both AR and VR apps for head mounted 6-dof devices.
- Progressive enhancement design experience
- Experience working with multiple game engines technologies for XR.
- Competitive base salary
- A healthy, friendly, positive and collaborative engineering culture
- Stock options to share in the growth that you help create
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% medical coverage for you and 50% for your dependents
- 401K match
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Education budget and career-growth opportunities
- 10% time to work on personal projects that further Pluto’s mission
Everyone is welcome to apply
Discrimination has no place here. We don’t just say that; we live it. Pluto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We work diligently to make all employment decisions without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other personal status, including but not limited to those protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.