At JetClosing, we’re building the leader in 21st century title & escrow. For our executive leaders, that means getting the right people in the right roles, establishing a plan and empowering people to pursue it, establishing metrics of performance, driving the right business rhythms, building a performance culture, and getting everyone involved in helping us understand the business better each week than we did before. And, it involves teaching every single leader at the company to do all the same things, all within a hyper-growth environment. If you are ready to see that kind of a challenge, JetClosing may be a great place for you.
If you become our VP of Sales, you will assume responsibility for the success of all our sales initiatives at JetClosing and report directly into our Chief Executive Officer. You will be a key contributor on our executive team and own responsibility for driving our Sales Team to hit performance metrics and grow revenue in their assigned territory. The ideal candidate has a track record of exceptional sales performance as an individual contributor and achievement beating sales targets as a sales leader.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute sales strategy, goals, targets, and plans for all segments.
- Rapidly grow our resale client agent channel that drives our recurring growth model.
- Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the organization’s revenue-generating teams.
- Share accountability and collaborate with executives in operations, marketing and product for improving the client/customer experiences and strategy
- Drive continuous rapid improvements in the client journey by driving process improvements through behavior, software and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) utilization that creates a great client experience
- Lead, grow and retain a team of high performing employees that can drive business growth across all client segments. Regularly observe team in the act of selling and coach in areas of strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop, innovate and continually improve sales process and enablement to support and scale top line growth.
- Ensure sales process is relevant and industry specific, but consistent across all markets: Real estate knowledge, product knowledge, familiarity with the agent ecosystem and third-party tools.
- Lead in a start-environment, deal with ambiguity and partner with other teams within JetClosing fluently.
Job Qualifications & Experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Very strong strategic leadership combined with disciplined execution. Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment. Ability to craft and execute a sales strategy and a compelling vision of the future.
- The ideal candidate has a track record of exceptional sales performance as an individual contributor and achievement beating sales targets as a sales leader.
- Track record of hiring and developing high performing sales teams.
- Extremely customer obsessed leader. The ability to start with the customer and work. backwards. Everything accrues to earning and keeping customer trust.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels.
- Very strong business judgment. The ability to make decisions based on strong business logic, rationale, and judgment. Thinks broadly about implications of issues and decisions.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and earn trust to achieve success.
- Strong Customer Relationship Management and sales technology skills
- 10+ years of professional experience in senior management positions in relevant sales management roles with demonstrated results retaining and growing clients.
- Experience selling to real estate agents.
- Experience selling title insurance a plus.
- Technology forward experience and mindset