Invent Collaborative Machine Learning
Comet is doing for Machine Learning what GitHub did for software. We allow data science teams to automagically track their datasets, code changes, experimentation history and production models creating efficiency, transparency, and reproducibility. Ever wondered how Linus felt when he invented GIT? How about the brains behind JIRA? Machine Learning teams operate like software teams 15 years ago and we started Comet.ml to write the rules of ML workflows and teams.
You’re welcome here
Working in a fast dynamic startup is challenging and lots of fun. We are looking for people who want to make an impact with their roles and decisions. If you are excited about pushing code that will change the way data scientists work all over the world, this is the right place for you. Comet.ml is backed by major VCs and we’re looking to expand our team. This role can be based in our NYC SoHo office, Tel-Aviv (Israel) or remote.
Comet.ml is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information/characteristics and any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.
Comet has an opening for a motivated digital marketer who will drive awareness and lead generation campaigns across a variety of channels. Ideal candidates will have run and optimized digital campaigns and is metrics driven to gain insights, optimize and exceed our KPI goals. This role is remote and is ideal for someone that has experience managing multiple campaigns and reporting results.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns, including webinars, outbound emails, content marketing and more to drive qualified leads.
- Manage paid digital programs, including retargeting and paid ads to keep the creative and messaging relevant and continue tracking and driving results.
- Work with external contractors and agencies to develop and produce graphics and other content.
- Manages website updates and internal and external development resources.
- Tracks and improves lead conversions across all digital touchpoints.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures A/B experiments and conversion tests.
- Manages email marketing campaigns in Hubspot, Zoom and other online tools
- Must have broad knowledge of digital channels and tactics (Display, Retargeting, Email, Content Syndication).
- Understand buying lifecycle and moving prospects from engagement to conversion
- Good presentation and communications skills
- Be creative, collaborative and methodical in your approach at reaching specific market audiences, working with multiple stakeholders across various digital platforms
- Strong copywriting skills
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years experience in digital marketing campaign execution
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing paid advertising/SEM, email marketing, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience using Wordpress, Google Ads, LinkedIn ads, Reddit ads, Google Analytics
- Experience with campaign management tools (i.e. Hubspot, Marketo, etc.) and Salesforce
- Experience running campaigns on paid social and having a knowledge of targeting options on paid social channels to partner effectively with our paid social agency
- Bonus for experience planning and executing targeted ABM campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments