Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.
Technical Recruiter will be an excellent role for you if you have a passion for learning technology and providing opportunities for developers to showcase their knowledge. You will directly impact the growth of the company and have the opportunity to build a team.
As a content company, we rely on the Authors who create interactive technical courses for the developer community. Your role as a Technical Recruiter (Authors) is critical in finding and recruiting Authors and collaborating with them to develop an initial idea into a full course.
You will build relationships with technical domain experts from all around the world –confident communication and the ability to quickly learn about different areas of tech is critical. You will also need to be well-organized to manage several Authors at one time and provide leadership to a team of sourcers.
Note: Role is known internally as Author Acquisition Rep.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following areas:
New Author Acquisition:
- Identify web developers, software engineers, cloud architects, and DevOps engineers with domain expertise in programming languages, frameworks, and engineering topics aligned with our course content strategy
- Assist in implementing and executing a scalable sales process for finding, qualifying, and onboarding potential authors to fill our author acquisition pipeline
- Provide guidance to aspiring authors on the Educative platform; explain the business model and course pricing structure; overcome objections; and work with the Educative content and engineering teams to identify and remove technical obstacles to new content
- Manage new and existing author relationships throughout the sales phase up until the content creation phase
- Assist in training team members responsible for inbound and outbound prospective authors
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Assist in overseeing the daily activities and quota performance management of individual sourcers to ensure key performance metrics are met
- Monitor metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance